In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Zito Media is making its 20x2 megabit internet service available free of charge for two months to low-income residents. As schools close and businesses move to work-at-home solutions in order to slow the spread of the virus, internet service for low-income residents has become essential. This program is responding directly to that need.In order to qualify for the service, a resident must:1. Produce documentation that their household qualifies for an income-tested government program such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, or Medicaid.2. Have no outstanding debt to Zito for the previous 12 months.3. Have not been a Zito internet customer for the previous 60 days.4. Reside in a Zito service area in a residence where a standard cable install is possible.After 60 days of free service under this program, the price will adjust to $24.95 per month. Customers may choose to disconnect the service at any time.
Call 814 781 1466 Option 2 to subscribe to this service.
Alternatively, these solutions exist:
- Zito Hot spots are now wide open and free for use. Hot Spots exist in the following areas: Memorial Parks upper lot, Benzinger Park Main Entrance, Berwind Park, Gunners/Fox's Pizza Parking Lots, Diamond in St Marys, Kersey Park.
- Verizon & AT&T are offering additional data to users, a cellular hotspot would be a viable option for users in reasonable coverage areas.
- OnStar is offering 3GB/Month of free data to any GM Vehicle containing OnStar WiFi Capabilities.
- SMASD's Guest WiFi is available within close proximity to our buildings. The rear parking lot of SSM would have relatively reasonable coverage within close proximity to classrooms. Likewise for BV Elementary.
- The WiFi at the St Marys Public Library should reach to the parking positions in front of their facility in St Marys.
Please share with people in need.