August 1, 2020
Dear Dutch Families,
The Board and Administration want to provide a venue for those who want to comment at both August Board meetings. The Governor’s current order only permits a maximum of 25 people at school board meetings. Therefore, there is not room for the public to attend the board meeting.
To accommodate public comment, please use the following Zoom link for public comment on August 4, 2020 @ 7pm. Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/99841982025?pwd=SVVIZWVKdlkxZUFmdWhiNXBSR2JxQT09
A different link will be posted for August 10, 2020.
The policy regarding public comment is attached. Some key parts are:
- Comments are limited to 3 minutes per person and/or a total comment time of 30 minutes.
- Only residents/taxpayers may comment.
- Prior to your comment, spell your name and state your address.
- If multiple people want to speak about the same topic, please select a spokesperson.
- The best way to be scheduled to speak, please call Bobbi Ginther at 814-781-2160.
Reminder: The School Board does not have the authority to overrule orders from the Governor or Department of Health.